ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 repayments

Fiesta ST

What do you pay in repayments on your 182(depending on deposit)?

and also where is the best and cheapest place to buy one??

You could get a 182 for under £100 a month under some circumstanes on the other hand you could pay £590 a month.

Your looking about paying £13.5k for a UK car with Cup suspension pack (highly recomended IMO even if your going to change the suspension since its better at resale).

Assuming you have £4k deposit and want to pay for the car over 3yrs and own the car at the end you could end up paying about £280 a month.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Id only want to pay a max of £250 per month on a car. Taking into account you have petrol, running costs, insurance on top of that per month....

if you going for any kind of finance deal(which i wouldnt recommend,far better of with a bank loan where its your car and you can change it a lot easier)then try to get one where your final payment is worked into the price. after paying all that every month for 3 years the last thing you want is have to save for another 3-4 grand to keep it.

Shhh

I bought the used 182 for £10,600.

I had a £3600 deposit, so took £7500 (£7000 for car, £500 for me) over 36 months, works out at £240 a month. Took a Bank loan as i own the car unlike many off these saxo owners who dont own the car they have modified.

Means, i own the car. But it means i can sell the car, or chop it in without the hassle of the settling finance.

clio 200 F4Rt

182s and cups are currently on 0% over 3 years, if u put a 35% deposit down, which on a cup is about 4750quid.

this is what i did, i used my Citroen C2 LX as the deposit, on a 182 cup with metallic paint, and am paying about £246 over 3 years.

the 0% finance has saved me well over a grand in interest!!!

Titanium ph1 turbo

bought my 172 cup brand new for £11995 from renault may 2003, took out a £12k tesco loan at 6.3% over 10 years and its costing me £140/month. I can afford to pay it off quicker but Im happy paying peanuts because I plan on keeping it the full 10+ years to add to my collection of renault classics (my 5 turbo is locked away safe in my garage) :)

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 09 January 2005

182s and cups are currently on 0% over 3 years, if u put a 35% deposit down, which on a cup is about 4750quid.

this is what i did, i used my Citroen C2 LX as the deposit, on a 182 cup with metallic paint, and am paying about £246 over 3 years.

the 0% finance has saved me well over a grand in interest!!!

what was the c2 worth, that just seems alot to me

Ford Fiesta

182, 3 years 0%, £301 a month with RFS. as has been said before though that was full list price with a few extras. Would be cheaper if you just want a cupped 182.

Clio 197

Unfortunately, Im paying £400 over 4 years, but thats because Ive arrangedd the finance to swallow the Meganes huge negative equity....

Whatever you do, keep the car for at least two years, or youll end up like me!

clio sport:18000€, i´m paying 350€ over 1 year. my english is not very good because i´m from spain.excuse me

Quote: Originally posted by selu on 09 January 2005

clio sport:18000€, i´m paying 350€ over 1 year. my english is not very good because i´m from spain.excuse me
he he, very helpfull to him :p

Audi RS4

This is my 3rd year of owning my clio,gonna trade it in this year,either a 182 with cup pack or Im thinking of getting a 225 sport( wife wants a bigger car,shes gettin broody again!) what price will I be likely to get on trade in? 28000 miles done 02 plate,anyone have any ideas?

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 09 January 2005

Unfortunately, Im paying £400 over 4 years, but thats because Ive arrangedd the finance to swallow the Meganes huge negative equity....

Whatever you do, keep the car for at least two years, or youll end up like me!
I was in that boat with my astra,just sold it to my dad,kept makin payments and banked the cash,bought it back 1 year later for 3 grand less and sold it to the dealer,and still had a bit of £ left,cheers dad:D

paying £248.37 a mth on a PCP scheme over 3.5yrs. £500 deposit and financed £11970. Balloon payment on the final payment of £4500, however can sell the car privately and make a few quid for myself or just hand the car back. By having a PCP it brings the repayments down quite a bit!

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 09 January 2005

Fook me! £400 over 4 years! brave man!!!:eek:

BMW 120i Sport

I paid £12495 using a bank loan over 5 years, £230-ish a month if i remember correctly.

Its a while for a car, but i dont mind owning it that long, it means ill be 28 once its paid off and im in the cheap insurance bracket with a few years NCD.

Trade it in and get something rapid, maybe an M3 depending if i get the girlfriend up the duff ;).

Same as Big G - Bank loan for £12.5k over five yrs - £240 per month. Easily affordable repayments and the car is mine full stop.!

The problem with the renault 0% deal is not only do you need a sizeable deposit but they wont give discount on the car. Also with the Renault 0% job, do you own the car straight away or is title kept by the finance company until end of the agreement?