ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 misfire, progress?

Just changed the spark plugs on my 182, they've been changed last year but wanted to see if anything stood out and it did.

Any suggestions on my next step?
This is cylinder 4 (belt end) with the black deposits
173f676d0033bb5c616f7e24fe837385.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Injector... have it running with the misfire and fuel rail guard removed, unplug one injector at a time (not the injector itself, just the plug), it should run even worse until you get to the faulty one which will make no change to the running. Mine was injector 1 near the belt.

Injector... have it running with the misfire and fuel rail guard removed, unplug one injector at a time (not the injector itself, just the plug), it should run even worse until you get to the faulty one which will make no change to the running. Mine was injector 1 near the belt.
Done this but nothing stood out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
looks like injector, surprised delphi didn't bring a code up but the plug is the give away :wink:

you can check resistance on them if you want.