ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Miles per tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182
How many miles per tank are other 182 owners seeing, I only did about 300 which was almost all motorway driving, although I did only put £42 @ £125.99 per litre so it was not totally empty.

Hyundai i40
LOL i was going to post that giraffe

I use to get just over 300 to tank in mine

Oh and it was a 172 and back round ragging

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I used to get around 270-280 in the 172.

I get the same in the Saab, it just costs twice as much to fill up :dapprove:

Megane 225 F1
I'm just about to find out. Just got money so going to fill her up to the top for the 1st time. Got a drive to London tomorrow as well so will be interesting to see how it compares to the 1.4

ITB BG 182
How many miles per tank are other 182 owners seeing, I only did about 300 which was almost all motorway driving, although I did only put £42 @ £125.99 per litre so it was not totally empty.
One Hundred and Twenty Five pounds and Ninty Nince pence per litre?
f**k me is it lined with gold? Some ones had you pants down kiddo and roughed it like Bubba in a high security prison.

I only pay £1.15 per ltr on super unleaded, dont know how much to the tank just yet as its not empty but i shall report back.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
I must be doing something wrong...I mainly to town driving TBF, odd bit of dual carriageway on a Tuesday and Thursday when heading to visit the other half but to see 250 per tank is an achievment for me! :(

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Joking, alot of my miles are sitting in traffic so I get f**k all lol

Same here, my usual journal consists of a 3 mile drive to work in rush hour, the odd few 3 - 4 mile trips to appointment during the day and then a 3 mile trip home (again in rush hour) before finally being able to give it some beans to the pub and back on a night! The odd exception is a 25 mile round trip to the missus on a weekend and a couple nights in the week. Averaging 28 mpg as of this morning

ITB BG 182
Ive currently got 200 miles on the clock and im just moving off the half way line, So i should be able to get 300 if i dont tank it any where. ITB's = Eco Friendly!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
From memory I used to get around 250 miles per tank in the 182, but that wasn't much motorway driving and more country lane basts and town driving.

Don't ask me what I get in the M6, it makes me cry :)

Megane 225 F1
Oh yh.

So it was a 209 mile round trip. Averaged 41 mpg. Used just over half a tank. Not bad considering the 1.4 would average 45-46 on that journey and just under half a tank. The cars are so nice to drive on the motorway as well.

Titanium 182
Used to get 420miles to a tank from the 172, now I get around 380 from the 182 (haven't a clue why). I get annoyed getting only that, so sod getting mid 200's!

Mk5 golf gti
who care's? why dont people buy a diesel if you wanna talk MPG

LOL

But for my input i get 35mpg on average

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Used to get 420miles to a tank from the 172, now I get around 380 from the 182 (haven't a clue why). I get annoyed getting only that, so sod getting mid 200's!

Do you drive everywhere at 56mpg !!! ?? LOL 380 is the most I have EVER got and that was only once !!!! 29 -30 is good for me :rasp:

Clio 182

That`s mental im not getting anywhere near that, I think I need to replace a lambda as the engine management light came on the other day

clio 182
are people talking from a full tank to the petrol light comes on or full to totally empty?

am getting about 29mpg and about 270miles ish when i petrol light comes on, but i once did an extra 45 miles on the light... so thats making me wonder what people are taking the reading at

M3 SMG
I only get about 260 out of mine all urban driving no motorways. Odd dual carriageway cruise @ 60mph I think it's pretty poor. Used to be much better when I got it

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
I have got between 300 to 400 on a full tank, i have a 16 mile commute down b roads to work so it depends on my mood, some days are a blast whereas some days its loads of traffic doing 40 mph in 5th gear and saving fuel.

The 400 to a tank i achieved with almost all of it being motorway. Most weeks i average 350 to a tank with a good mix of driving.

I usually fill up at the end of my next trip after my fuel light comes on so somewhere between 15 - 20 miles after the light if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.