ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 lambda sensors. Confused!

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
My emissions light has been on now for quite some time and someone suggested that it could be one of the lambda sensors (has been on two occassions in the past so took their advice). Couldn't be bothered with the hassle of going to my local Renault dealer so ordered two new sensors from cats2go (different part numbers listed as pre and post cat). Two different sensors turned up, different shape and plug. Went to fit them today and found that the original ones are identical, same part number, plug etc. I am now confused as everyone says that the two sensors are different but mine obviously aren't. Could someone in the know please explain what is going on.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Id go to Renault and they will know from your reg plate what it should be like on the parts list

Lots of Alfas
Im not sure, all I know is both the sensors on the 182 look the same. Have you tried fitting them to see how the car runs??

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Fitted front one but the post cat one has a different plug so can't connect it. I'll get in touch with the suppliers tomorrow and see what they say.