ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 gear stick shaking when driving?

BG 182 FF
happens mostly when laying off and quiet bad when the car's just started any idea of the cause? (the car has only done 40k)

thanks

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It'll be an engine mount mate. 40k miles sounds more than enough to go through at least one of them, they're fairly cheap and easy to replace though, million and one threads on them.

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah I had them but you need a press to push them in.

You don't get the arm with it just bushes.

Cliosport 172 cu
Tbh I don't think it makes much difference.

Yes they do vibrate a lot that's why I just went to renault and bought original dog bone mount.

Powerflex or other hardend bushes will only increase vibrations for a few hundred miles then it will start to calm down.

I have zero vibration through mine now and its been on a while.

Purple powerflex.

As said initially there is vibration but it soon drops off.

Most people fit them drive down the road hate it and remove it without giving it chance

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Mine still has noticable vibration at idle after a good few thousand miles, most people's are like this but it's not as bad as when you first put it on.