ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Front Hub Bearings - motorsport/top of the range? Whats best?

182 Front Hub Bearings - motorsport/top of the range? Whats best?#

new too 182 front hub bearings, wanna get the best possible for motorsport use , strongest, top recommended etc

whats good and who can supply them?

Cheers

Yes but they only do 20 ish lap races before they can change parts I want them to last all day on track at least once a month +100's of ring laps for a long time!

alien green rs133
wheel bearings are a consumable item, just like brakes, i reccomend genuine renault bearings.

if the car is going to be subjected to major abuse i would contemplate replacing the bottom balljoints with the racer uniball setup

hutchie

Mk2 172
Yes but they only do 20 ish lap races before they can change parts I want them to last all day on track at least once a month +100's of ring laps for a long time!

the ring cars that they rent out (clio R27) use standard shocks, wheel bearings, springs etc etc and they have currently lasted 60k miles and thats all been done on the track!
The only parts upgraded are pads, brake fluid and engine oil due to only track work.
The only parts that have been replaced are pads, tyres and your normal wear and tear items obviously when they wear out. i spoke to a guy when i was there and he said they never need any work doing on them unless they are damaged due to abuse. he mentioned they are probably the most reliable track toy they have ever rented out.
Still even on original gearbox and engine! id go original renault parts :)