ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 fog light conversion to led

Clio Trophy
I am wondering if has taken up this challenge and converted there useless fog lights into led daylights and how does it look if you have?

320d
Don't do it, it will look tacky.

Get some xenon's (I see your in a Trophy), remove the sidelights and always leave them on. Looks so much better than LED running lights.

I like the running lights on the new cars, they're designed to have them. On older cars they look terrible imo.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
There is nothing worse than DRLs on something which didn't have them in the first place. I don't even like them on cars which are supposed to have them tbh.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
DRL are shite - end of. Even on cars that are supposed to have them from the get-go.

Look like some hideous Xmas tree accessory that the owner has stuck onto their car.

D.

Ged

PD130 Peach
IMO, only cars that pull of the DRL, was the audi, First car i saw them and thought, that looks good! apart from that, no. As said above get a set of xenons and leave them on as they look shweet :)

172 5HED
If you want LED in your fogs just fit LED bulbs. New volvos run normal looking fogs with LEDs in, looks less gash than those stupid christmas tree stip lights you see all over cars now!