ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 fault just manifested

Arrived home twenty or so minutes ago, turned ignition off to go and open up house and garage, got back in and started up to put her in the garage - clock begins to flash and stereo code appears on the display - accompanied by an electrical noise emanating from behind the dash that sounds like a computer hard drive (relay?) type of thing...checked fuse and replaced but no, the damn thing wont keep the clock settings or stereo code - I can enter the code but as soon as ignition goes off, settings are forgotten...looks like a trip to the dealer tomorrow but in the meantime, any one got any suggestions? Heard of this problem before?

Thanks

Sounds like one of the relays is messing up and disconnecting power from the car when the ignition is off.

The noise your on about is the relays

It was merely a 2Amp fuse, not the standard circuit that I checked on Friday night though. Its a relief but I hope it doesnt happen again!