ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust

thinking of fitting a new exhaust, dont want anything to noisy or boy racerish just a nice note when accelerating etc..what or who do you guys recomend and any idea on prices?:)

a thirsty one
i like my btb, not too loud and the quality and fit is excellant.

bit pricey but you get what you pay for, contact shed motorsport i think they only have 1 or maybe 2 of these left and there wont be any more made, should get enough change for a few beers out of 500 pound.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
bit pricey but you get what you pay for, contact shed motorsport i think they only have 1 or maybe 2 of these left and there wont be any more made, should get enough change for a few beers out of 500 pound.

Listen to the man, as he says we only have a couple left at the moment, and i expect one of those to go VERY soon. We won't be ordereing anymore unless we get a serious influx of interest to warrant us getting another 10 knocked up. A batch of 10 is the only way we can make any money on them, and its not really enough to make it worth us holding a stock of them.