ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust Upgrade Ideas Please

Renault Clio Sport 182
I have a black 182 with both cup packs, and currently the standard factory fitted exhaust. I have seen a lot of different exhausts out there for the 182, and was wondering which one people feel is the best.

I'm not looking for anything loud loud, just a little more vocal than the standard fair.

Also, what sort of prices am I looking at for this upgrade?

Cheers

I too would like to know. After checking under the car I noticed the silencers is getting a tad rusty.

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
I have a black 182 with both cup packs, and currently the standard factory fitted exhaust. I have seen a lot of different exhausts out there for the 182, and was wondering which one people feel is the best.

I'm not looking for anything loud loud, just a little more vocal than the standard fair.

Also, what sort of prices am I looking at for this upgrade?

Cheers

sounds like the kinda thing i was posting...

just placed an order sunday with k-tec racing full cat back janspeed
around £339 all in, plus bought all new rubber mounts from ebay... for around £30
should get it this week, wey hey
old 182 exhaust aint gonna last much more than 2 more weeks...lol

Black n gold 182 cup
There are a few systems available I spent a long time looking into exhausts and eventually decided on the yozzasport one over the k-tec but think it is down to personal taste there have been loads of threads have a look at the search area for more info!