ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust snapped

Black 182
Just purchased a Black 182 04plate, got home, got my dads big fat arse in the back and the exhust snapped in the middle, just behind the scensor after the cat, i think LOL :( any idea how much to sort??? do they come in sections or are the a full system??? sounds like a traker :( will get it clean and some picture up soon as its done

Black 197
LOL has it split between the cat and center section ? my 182 did this so i got the center section replaced with a straight pipe, Sounded better and cost £60 for the pipe and labour at my local powerflow dealer... Miles cheaper than a center section

Chocolate Bar™
they come as one piece, but they can be repaired and made into sections if its in otherwise good condition.

Black 182
Got it Welded back up but it aint gunna last long, any one purchased the KTR /JANSPEED 182 STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST£295.00+vat (£339.25)
from K tech???

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Forget that shite, get these;

DSC00948.jpg