ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Dyno Results

Went to Surrey RR a little while ago and thought I'd share my results for anyone that needs a comparison etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335444181.954988.jpg

If the pic doesn't load it made 175.1 BHP and 155 ft lbs

Car is a 2005 Clio 182 on 68k
Modifications:
ITG Panel filter
Home made CAF
Milltek cat back
Ktec remap

Car is run on super unleaded and was halfway through its service interval with the wrong spark plugs (Bosch iridiums). No prep didn't even clean the air filter as wanted a real world figure.
As far as I'm aware the horsepower is relatively average but it's got a pretty decent torque curve.

My friends EP3 Type R made 211.5bhp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335444531.260957.jpg

And a stage 3 VXR made this...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335444567.773421.jpg

Going back in about a month as there was serious mapping issues..

Hope this has worked as going off my iPhone and hope this is useful to someone

Jon

Tbh that result of the 182 is near enough spot on,i would say around 179-181 bhp with correct plugs

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Tbh that result of the 182 is near enough spot on,i would say around 179-181 bhp with correct plugs

Wow would the plugs make that much difference? I need to change mine then as I've been running Boschs and assumed it wouldn't make that much difference!

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
Wow would the plugs make that much difference? I need to change mine then as I've been running Boschs and assumed it wouldn't make that much difference!

Don't forget its been remapped as well.

Decent result there Jon_ktm, should be even better when they sort the map issues out :cool:

The Stage 3 VXR seems a bit low doesn't it? I would have guessed it to be around the 300bhp mark...
Yer the owner was not a happy chappy! Massive shock tbh. Like you say thought it would be at least 290bhp, with a lot better torque figure. Also AFR (not shown in this graph) was quite low, down in the 11s. Not healthy.

Don't forget its been remapped as well.

Decent result there Jon_ktm, should be even better when they sort the map issues out :cool:

Cheers :) just for the record tho it's not mine with the mapping issues (although I'm sure there are better out there for the Clio other than Ktec don't get me wrong) The VXR had massive map problems. Had it remapped last month and was remapped before that, turns out the original map was still in the bowels of the ECU. The ECU was reading both maps and getting mega confused!

That astra should be pulling 290-300bhp and 300+ torque, not a well astra
Yer hopefully it's up around that now!