ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup vs 182 ff

Yeh, FF is just a CS thing to save confusion! It works very well! LOL

Then Rollo gets all angry when someone uses it wrong.

182cup & 172 racecar
I was only pointing out that he says that there is alot of cups for sale,when infact that might not be the case.

But anyway I dont give a s**t

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
182 with Cup packs you mean ;). The 182 Cup is a watered down version. The Cup badge used to mean track focused, ie PROPER weight saving, more focused suspension, but it kept the Renault Sport steering wheel, sill plates aluminium pedals etc, so in theory a looked and 'felt' like a track car for the road. The 182 Cup imo traded on the 172 Cups name. Hardly any weight savings, but a cheaper car, lack of Renault Sport branded Wheel/pedals sill plates etc, doesnt feel sporty inside... So 182 cheap is what it should have been called ;). Its the same story for the 197 imo. Again, no Alu pedals, RS Steering Wheel etc, it should feel race inspired, all them little touches add up imo

182 Cup
Whilst I agree that Renault did nothing for the 182 cup in terms of a sporty interior, they did throw in what really counts at a greatly reduced price - the cup packs.