ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 colours, have some stopped?

Mate of mine is after a new/nearly new 182, but hes reporting dealers only being able to get hold of either black gold or titanium and nothing in between. Hes after either arctic/racing blue. Anyone know what the deal is here? Have they stopped making the blues?

VW ....
at a guess may be possible .... with the new clio coming out ... then again dealers have been known to talk total sh#t before :S

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i thought they had stopped making the 182 so its only whats left in stock?

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I got told they had stopped producing them now and you can only have whats left.

Ad

MK2 FRS
edgerfs said:
Mate of mine is after a new/nearly new 182, but hes reporting dealers only being able to get hold of either black gold or titanium and nothing in between. Hes after either arctic/racing blue. Anyone know what the deal is here? Have they stopped making the blues?

Having bought a nearly new one this week I can comment well on this. The cars in this age bracket are prodominently black and silver with artic blue being next. Its not difficult to get hold of a trophy though.

All I found in the whole of the northwest was the following that was black or silver:
1x liquid yellow but want 16k!!!
1x 05 other id colour 14k
1x racing blue no cup packs 05 plate 13.5k
1X Artic blue 54 12.5k
1X 04 inferno orange 10888
1X 05 racing blue 182cup 11k

Plenty of silver/ black and best deal I found was
55 plate del,black mileage with recaros and cd changer offered for 12.5k!

I went for the inferno as I didnt was black/silver because my 172 was black and my LCR silver.

It was quite a search.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Just to note this was autotrader/Renault network and i was told everywhere that production had stopped so would guess this is the truth.

Clio 182
Last Clio MK2's made were the Trophy's now Renault may have a few 182's dotted around some dealers that have not sold but when i was looking for a new one i was told only Black/Gold was left. I would try some of these Internet car warehouse's because they still advertise the fact that they have all colours in stock but im guessing that when it comes to ordering one they will turn around and say they can not get it.

Black/Gold 182
I ordered mine in August and was told any colour but then was told only black/gold or racing blue, heard a while ago the only racing blue's were with stripes but not sure if thats the case anymore. There is one last run of 182's being made as mine has been pushed back into it, is being delivered into the country next wed so thikn you'll have to be wuick to pick up a new one.

106 GTi
Over on the RenaultSport forums I am sure there was a thread about a batch of non cutomer order cars in Black gold being ordered by Renault to sell (200 odd) that's why there is extra of those about.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
adtmits said:
Plenty of silver/ black and best deal I found was
55 plate del,black mileage with recaros and cd changer offered for 12.5k!

where from mate?

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
cheerz adtmits... still waiting for mine! been waiting since 12 of july! already two weeks late on delivery

cock mobile.
Why not just source a mint second hand one; he'll get a good price, a nicely run in car and he can pick any colour that appears in Autotrader (all of them).