ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 clutch? anyone done 1?

impreza sti prodrive
ive decided to do my clutch myself as renault want £800 + & other garages want £200 + & non can do it this weekend & i need my car to go back to college next week so im doing it myself. im a car & hgv mechanic so i know what im looking at but have never done a clio clutch. renault recon they take 8 hours ffs i can do 2 truck clutches in 8 hours easy:rolleyes: .

any one done 1 was it a tw*t? can you swing these 1ns on the drive shafts or have to take it out completley?

cheers nick?

172 cup'd extreme
Done a few, easier if you drop the subframe and 8 hours is good due to the ammount of stuff you need to remove

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We did the williams gearbox and clutch in a day...Could do it quicker but being an old sod it was fiddly.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dropping the box through the subframe you mean?! :S But aye, thats the fidly bit.