ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Clio Spot lights

Hi im just a new menber,only had clio 182 liquid yellow recaro seats cup pack for 2 weeks now,looked down 2 see my front right spot light cracked fing bummer...does any 1 know where u can get them cheap renault want 60 quid plus vat,any way a wee bit about me cause im a new menber...previous cars clio 172 mk1,172 cup,honda civic type r,focusrs then lol 206 gti hdi,yes got rid of focus rs for that whit a joke...got pissed of putting petrol in rs focus,but 206 gti hdi would not pull u out of bed,so went back 2 my roots clios lol cant beat the buzzzzzzzz any way thats me a new menber let the good times roll cheeRS scott c p.s mods 2 the clio 182 are stainless steel exhust out od r.m.s prestwick,and k&n induction kit seeyaaa

yip i know ctr well the best better than the focus rs....not just as fast 1 car length ...gettint the civic type rr when comes out the hardcore version jan 2007 canny beat a honda thats for sure,it waz red new shape ,red windows white 18 inch team dynmic alloys the dogs b****cks as the would say soild it 2 jct28 and got rs focus out there mug...the civic sold in 1 day well gutted but roll on the new honda civic type rr il be having 1 of them please SIR

Yaris Hybrid

Yeah I am waiting for 2007 and the new CTR. My current car is out of warranty that October and will be going.

Annoying though cos people are saying new CTR will be late 07......

This is a mega problem cos I wanna see plenty of reviews and track tests before I choose between new CTR and new Clio but I may not get to see much of the new CTR and with waiting lists I need to be placing an order in May or June 07...

the latest new from a guy from hand is new shape civic 2006,then a diesel ver mid year 2.2,then jan 2007 YES civic type rr suppose 2 be a 2.2 or 2.4 engine,then the civic sport is going 2 be called a type r instead of sport roll on 2007

sold in 1 day the sales person said 2 me,a police man bought it but did not want it the way it waz,wanted it returned 2 standard spec,windows normal back lights changed etci had 2 post old lights back 2 him....mug looked stunning the way it waz

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by crazyclacy1 on 29 May 2005

the latest new from a guy from hand is new shape civic 2006,then a diesel ver mid year 2.2,then jan 2007 YES civic type rr suppose 2 be a 2.2 or 2.4 engine,then the civic sport is going 2 be called a type r instead of sport roll on 2007
Ooh 2.4 litre..what bhp, do you know?

Im sure theyll cost about £20k though - Ill probably end up getting the new Clio in 2007 cos I wont be able to afford the CTRR.

Yaris Hybrid

You must be joking. If they rebadge the Type-S as a Type-R that will be the biggest travesty ever. This sounds like a cheap con to increase their prices by fiddling with the badges.

£20k is pushing their luck to be honest. Thats WRX territory and a few k more than an LCR even though it is comparible with the Golf. Its probably a far superior car to the Golf but people wont pay Golf money for a Civic.

I hope people arent fooled and wont let Honda get away with charging Type R money for a rebadge Type S and grossly over inflating the price of the real Type R.

Still these are only rumours at the moment.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 29 May 2005

£20k is pushing their luck to be honest. Thats WRX territory and a few k more than an LCR even though it is comparible with the Golf. Its probably a far superior car to the Golf but people wont pay Golf money for a Civic.
Yeah but Renault dealers are still trying to sell 182s for £14k! I reckon itll be 18k at the least with extras included.

when it comes down 2 it,we the public allways gets bumped for something new and sh*t on with sh*t trade in prices p.s it waz top gear mag i think thats said that about the sport ver getting called the r...and the hardcore ver type rr my guess the type rr would prob be 260 bhp 2 beat vxr and other models that why there so hush hush about the bhp,probly 2 see whit vaux,vw,etc bring out first

tiTTy & SV650

crazyclacy1 you have an RMS exhaust on your 182, Im in Glasgow are RMS any good? Can you post a picture for me? cheers, Rory

Hi exhuat sh*t hot...only 1 prob diz yer head in its that loud lol but worth it...would say mega loud when just sitting its got a greatburble sound 2 it and the rip wow,the tail pipes are 3 and half inch just fit...got a straight through stainless steel pipe two thenew stainless steel back 2 boxes cany decat it but need a high flow cat bummer.....but feels faster cause weight diff try and post pic some time during week but if u want 2 see it in the flesh more than welcome cheers scott