ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 centre section cracked. Annoying vibrate.

RS Clio 182
Hi, hope someone can help. After months of annoying noise I decided to take my car to a garage. After we jacked the car up it was obvious that it was the centre section silencer box was cracked. I've briefly looked up my options on the internet. I'm thinking to go for a straight though centre section (bearing in mind the whole system is standard atm). Has anyone got any experience with this. Any help is appreciated. This is what I've found so far http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/357230/renault/supersprint-center-exhaust/sp873313.html - As a side note, the garage will fit a standard one back for me for £100ish. Thanks.

RS Clio 182
Thanks. I've seen a scorpion one online, it says it will only fit to a scorpion back box. I'm guessing it's a bigger bore. I think I'll just get the garage to fit a standard one for now, at least until funds allow me to get a better exhaust system.

BG Clio 182
My honest opinion would be if you've let it be like that for months, wait another month and buy a used or new scorpion rs192 system. Mines got the mid silencer delete pipe and it sounds mega with the ktec sports cat