ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Bean New Pics

New pics of the Bean :)

Got Vmaxx coilovers fitted on tuesday
Also put me 2118s on but tyres are to small as you can see lol

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

What yous think
All comments welcome :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Are the wheels mullered? Or just the pictures?

Tyres are very small and look pretty funny, will look v nice with new rubber though.

Thought about going anthractie with them? Think it could look very nice!

Are the wheels mullered? Or just the pictures?

Tyres are very small and look pretty funny, will look v nice with new rubber though.

Thought about going anthractie with them? Think it could look very nice!

Just the pics mate im no good with a camera lol

would it be best going for 195/50s

i thought about going gloss black but then i like the white on them :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Noticed you'd done a few mods the other day, go with what you like mate it's your car after all. Been getting it cleaned at the metro centre like? ; p.

Italian 3.2 V6
Leave the hight until u get new tyres on, then lower to suit.. If need be!

Looking good but agree that u need 50 tyres..

Also, your car is crying out for a splitter!!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I take it these are 195/45s? I had them on my old 15's and they never looked that skinny :eek:

Rears on the lowest setting?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks nice, would look miles better if the wheels were anthracite or black, anthracite is easier to keep care of than gloss black as it doesnt show the dirt up as much

E92 M3
looks better than i thought white but i would go anthracite will look mint. i think i seen you and mark in the metro the other day didnt click on it was you till 5 mins later

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Get some fat spacers, it'll make the stance. Did revo fit them on time? (there name makes my blood boil) :p

Car is looked sweet though!

Leave the hight until u get new tyres on, then lower to suit.. If need be!

Looking good but agree that u need 50 tyres..

Also, your car is crying out for a splitter!!!

I ano im thinking about getting a splitter when i get some money :)

looks better than i thought white but i would go anthracite will look mint. i think i seen you and mark in the metro the other day didnt click on it was you till 5 mins later

So it was you lol mark said is that scott off cliosport and i looked and said i dont think so lol oh well

Get some fat spacers, it'll make the stance. Did revo fit them on time? (there name makes my blood boil) :p

Car is looked sweet though!

They said it would be done for 2 but wasnt done till 2.30 as 1 of me ball joints was fucked so they had 2 order 1 in and wait till it come

Cheers mate

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i think the 2118's look silly on the bean tbh

it needs 16's fact

Omg i agree with Hutchie.

Thing the 2118s look odd, especially in white. They will look better in Black/Anthracite. But to pull them off it needs a track stance etc.

172 Cup
lookings stunning m8, as mentioned bigger tyres, splitter and cup spoiler n it will be perfect! i like the white, stands out, dont do em anthracite :rasp:

Titanium 182
No No No No No and errr No

Defo not white they dont suit the baked bean colour.

Anthracite is a thumbs up in my book

Za**** & Xr250R
No No No No No and errr No

Defo not white they dont suit the baked bean colour.

Anthracite is a thumbs up in my book

+1 i've seen these in anthrasite and they look awesome get them refurbed :)

I know it's not a bean but red is very similar :approve:

DSC00118.gif

Discounted 1*2 parts
i keep thinking about 15's for my 182 but by looking at these pics the 182 needs to be super low to pull them off