ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 back seats if you spec Recaros

Hi folks, 1st post!

Looking at ordering a 182 / Trophy (cant decide), and been reading on here that if you spec the Recaros on the 182 then you get different back-seats - can someone confirm what you actually get as standard spec for the 182 back-seats, and then what you get if you spec the Recaros? (and if youve got some pics, then perfect!!)

Seems strange that you pay extra for Recaros, but then get lesser quality back-seats. Confused.....

Also, if I go for the Trophy, what sort of back seats do I get then?

Many thanks!

172 M69 eater

def get the recaros!! they look mint! sure there are pics round somewhere of the whole setup...

patty...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

okay having ordered recaros i know the score.

standard 182 - all seats half leather half alcantara, split folding rear seat, rear headrests

standard 182 with recaros/trophy - beautiful recaros up front, bench seat from dynamique in the back, no split fold, no headrests in rear, also no side airbags.

basically i was told the recaros were quite expensive, so they put that in to keep the cost down for us the customer.

i know how you feel, i bought the damn thing without checking out the rear seats, just assumed they would be the same, and it was eating into my mind a bit, not having the fancy seats, and split fold. but at the end of the day, where you sit is the most important thing, personally i dont intend on having too many people in the back, and the recaros are amazing. same seats as in the aston martin vanquish, just retrimmed in the vanq.

Thanks Polarbert - your Recaros look fantastic!! Is that a 182 or a Trophy?

Re the back seats, even though theyre not split, presumably they still fold (just all at once)?

Love to see some pics of the back seats if you have them. And some pics of the "normal" back seats if anyone else has them (tried a search, but couldnt find any).

[Edited by zippy on 03 September 2005 at 7:34pm]

There just Recaro sport seats Demon Tweeks sell them for £453 each (would cost extra for the leather bits and the Recaro name) excluding subframe.