ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 60mm hub spacing

T89

Clio 172
Hi Guys

I am in the process of doing a deal on a 182 to build for the 750mc Clio Cup Champs. I only found out last minute that it needs to be the cup model or at least have the cup pack.

Does anyone have an image of which part I am meant to measure for 60mm on hub spacing so I can send to the seller before I make the journey?

Just dont want to make a wasted journey

Thanks a lot :)

172_OEfr_3.jpg

T89

Clio 172
Perfect thanks for such a quick help guys I take it that is the back end of the shock?

Thanks so much!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You're fitting Ktek coilovers anyway, so does it matter so much if the car has the cup pack fitted?
All you need is a set of cup hubs and you're sorted.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, driveshafts and spoiler:
The series requires the eligible car to be the 182 CUP variant, however a 182 sport can be used provided the CUP options are fitted, pertaining to the Front suspension Hubs, flanges, and drive-shafts and rear wing. Other ‘CUP’ requirements on trim and accessories are not perceived as relavent and thus do not need to be evident.