ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 2004 32k - no belts....

RB 182 FF
as title, its up for 4200 and again the seller says i not had them done as only 32k but how accurate is this, is 5 yrs old with 32k on.. and tidy.... should i be looking to get belts done right after purchase ?

i understand the 5 years old would say yes but would 32k allow for some time/

cheers

Clio 172mk2
5yrs or 72k miles which ever comes first!

going off his theory aux belt doesnt need doing till 36k miles and thats supposed to be every 3 years!!!

Clio 172mk2
That might not include rad fluid changed and brakes bled as itll prolly need that too.

But there not pricey

Clio 172mk2
yer best off foning fred tell him everything cars had done and when and see what he recomends doing to it.

End of day the milage is good, but with the lack of its services should nock price down to compensate.

421 Cammed 172
Go to Fred mate.

Dephaser may not be gone if it's had decent oil in and changed regularly.

Either way Fred will see you right :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ask one of the traders to send you confirmation that it needs doing. Gives you some leverage with the seller. He may genuinely believe it doesn't need doing.