ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with 182 style exhaust

172 Cup SOLD

Will a 182 style exhaust on a 172 affect performance at all (i cant see it would as otherwise why fit to a 182!).........i dont mean improve it, i mean lower it as it has 2 exits instead of the usual one.......i cant seem to get my head round this, as someone mentioned something about it the other day.

Any explanations would be greatly appreciated!

erm it wont fit, as the 172 has a boot well the 182 doesnt.

I think that ktec, might be bb, (cant remember) do a look a like system.

/y0z

172 Cup SOLD

k tec are doing one to fit the 172, but was thinkin of gettin a custom de cat powerflow one, sure ive seen a mk1 172 on here that had duplex exhausts, but further apart than a normal 182

Quote: Originally posted by jay on 31 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 31 August 2005Why!!! the 182 looks naff at the best of times.[/QUOTE]a bit uncalled for!

maybe so, but it is true

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Dan x2c on 31 August 2005k tec are doing one to fit the 172, but was thinkin of gettin a custom de cat powerflow one, sure ive seen a mk1 172 on here that had duplex exhausts, but further apart than a normal 182

Thats eugegalls (sp) car

[Edited by hydeyho on 8/31/2005 4:13:02 PM]

And he had to get the boot well removed

172 Cup SOLD

Quote: Originally posted by hydeyho on 31 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Dan x2c on 31 August 2005k tec are doing one to fit the 172, but was thinkin of gettin a custom de cat powerflow one, sure ive seen a mk1 172 on here that had duplex exhausts, but further apart than a normal 182

Thats eugegalls (sp) car

[Edited by hydeyho on 8/31/2005 4:13:02 PM]

And he had to get the boot well removed
haha, ok then, wont be doing that!

single exit it is then!