ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 vs dc2 integra

black ph2 172
hi me and one of my mates went for a spin today didnt get loads of photos as having too much fun, anyway pulled over near a rounabout and got a few pics, hope u like:D
DSC_0119-2.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

CSC_0132.jpg

CSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

CSC_0080.jpg

CSC_0106.jpg

weve got a nice little drive about 30 miles of mixed b road and a road and a little stretch of duel carridgeway and to be honest there isnt anything between the two cars, on a very long straight the integra might just get in front but of the line my 172 was actually infront and gettin away(on a private runway that is), on the twistis 172 just pipped the dc2, bloody good drive though. (oh sorry for the fogs i know the fog light police will be out lol forgot i had them on):D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Foglights: Off!

And tell your mate to get those awful 17's off his DC2. They're spoiling the ride, handling and looks. IMO.

Other than that, nice job.

Splitter.

M

mini-valver

DC2 in the right hands will be quicker than the Clio in all aspects IMO. Both look tidy though!

Standard DC2 wheels though please ;)

black ph2 172
dont know what he was thinking with those wheels and the fog lights but each to there own i suppose, his origanal wheels where buckled when he got the car, my car is gettin lowered nxt week so should look miles better just need to save for a splitter still dont know if to go for megane or ktec carbon.

mk3 golf gti
dont know what he was thinking with those wheels and the fog lights but each to there own i suppose, his origanal wheels where buckled when he got the car, my car is gettin lowered nxt week so should look miles better just need to save for a splitter still dont know if to go for megane or ktec carbon.

how about a pug 307 one, 30 quid from peugeot

clio 172 sport ph2
hahaha i'm just getting mental pictures of one of u standing in the middle of the roundabout with a cam phone while the others giving their car death around it!

black ph2 172
if u push a little harder u could ov had it on three wheels ther

my mate was taking the photos and didnt take them as i went round other side of the round about, was basicly drifting it was so greasy, good fun though, cant wait till its lowered.
im trying to talk my mate into getting rid of those s**t rims,

black ph2 172
i thought they where pretty evenly matched, on the duel carridge way i wasnt gaining and he wasn't getting away( to the national speed limit that is) and on the b roads when he was behind he wouldnt be able to over take and vice versa. youll be fine in your 182 the only time you wont be able to keep up is a really really long straight, there really isnt much in it :D