ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 & V6 in Ellesmere Port

BMW 330Ci Sport
Dark blue ph2 172 with custom twin exit exhaust and Cliosport sticker in the back window, dropping somebody off at the hand car wash in Little Sutton as I was waiting in the queue. Then about 10 mins later a blue ph2 V6 with french style pressed plates 'LX55' was a few cars behind me in the queue as mine was getting washed. Vee looked awsome as they always do!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I live in great sutton where do u live? Its not down Yeoman way is it? As i have seen a 172 there before.

BMW 330Ci Sport
I live in great sutton too, Kendal Drive! I go down Yeoman Way every morning on my way to work to avoid the A41 traffic. I think I saw you too a few weeks ago on my way home from work (about 6pm). Coming off the motorway at the Sainsbury's roundabout I was turning left in the queue of traffic to go down the A5117 and you shot down the outside of the queue and cut in just before the little roundabout and went down the A5117, nice! :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Aii we could even meet up.

Saw u the other day too, went past me at the last lights on the 41 as i was waiting to turn on.