ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Update Pics

Clio Sport 172
I dont think this update is really worth a thread but anyway here is some pics. Huge thanks to MIDDO for colour coding the fog surrounds. MUCHO BETTER! ;)

p1000083hr3.jpg

p1000084ed3.jpg

p1000085tv8.jpg

p1000087ne7.jpg

p1000088bl0.jpg

RB 182
Im not keen on the fog surrounds, i like how the black breaks it up abit

Each to their own tho

Otherwise looking good!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not to keen on the Halfords stick on 16v Badges on the Rear Quarters either, Nice car but as most I'm unsure about the Fog Surrounds either,

Clean though

Andy

im not keen on the fog lights surrounds, i like the way the black matches the front grilles.

Why would you park your car like that for photos too!? the sills are nearly scraping the ground lol

M2 Competition
Have you had your rear bumper resprayed at any point mate?

In a few of those pics it doesnt match up to the rest of the car.

titanic killer
Dont like the surround as i think it makes the front end look like a boggo standard clio imo,otherwise clean

Chocolate Bar™
i quite like the fog surrounds, fair play for trying something different! anything away from cliosport convention and your bound to get negative comments ;)

Clio Sport 172
LOL thanks for the comments. The 16v badges were on when i bought the car. Just dont want too remove them myself as i have heard some horror stories about removing them. So when i get chance i will take it in to a bodyshop to get them removed properly

172 cup
16v badges look chav.

Fog surrounds need to be put back to std, just looks shite.

very nice clean car other than that.

Chocolate Bar™
to be honest i put them on my old 1.2 back in the day, and when i came to remove them took over an hour due to the shite glue they're stuck on with. Had to physically pick it off with my nail. Can be done though!

Golf R/Leon FR
as said fog surrounds look nasty, looks like a campus sport from the front.

16v badges say no more...