ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turbo exhaust vid

172 turbo & BMW 1m
just a short video taken of my 172
exhaust is the k tec recessed system

th_clioflames.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yea im sure i have saw your car before.do you go about falkirk alot?

quite a bit yeah usually rolling in the DCi100 Xenons ablaze lol i think i may have passed you in stirling in my black ph1 172 a few months back on the D/C down under the tunnel was going to have a blast untill i saw the guage in the windscreen pillar LOL if that was you anyway?

172 turbo & BMW 1m
quite a bit yeah usually rolling in the DCi100 Xenons ablaze lol i think i may have passed you in stirling in my black ph1 172 a few months back on the D/C down under the tunnel was going to have a blast untill i saw the guage in the windscreen pillar LOL if that was you anyway?

lol yea the gauge just sits to the side of the pillar.you sld have gave me a blast anyway :D:D

hows the stirling retail park at night these days,busy?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
never been down in ages mate im rarely out and about in the car the now as my 172 is off the road. im in denny so in falkirk just as much as stirling really ill need to have a peek at this car if i see you out and about!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
just canceled the insurance on it while i wasnt using it, not long had it and it needs a few bits and pieces done before ill be 100% happy with it so didnt see the point in having it insured, will be back soon :) what sort of power you running?

172 turbo & BMW 1m
sounds good,hope to see it out and about soon:D what colour is it?,i think its putting out around 280 or their abouts :evil:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its a black ph1, i used to have an iceberg silver ph2, sold it to JCC from here.

nice bet it shifts! are you running an LSD or just standard gearbox wise?

172 turbo & BMW 1m
its a black ph1, i used to have an iceberg silver ph2, sold it to JCC from here.

nice bet it shifts! are you running an LSD or just standard gearbox wise?

aw i might have your ktec non silenced center section then lol,i got that of
JCC about 2 months ago

just running standard gearbox with paddle clutch,would like to get a lsd but dont have a spare grand kicking about lol still does the job in a race :evil:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
jcc added that after i bought it.

yeah they are pretty expensive, on my wish list, probably remain their however haha. hows the paddle clutch for driving with?

172 turbo & BMW 1m
jcc added that after i bought it.

yeah they are pretty expensive, on my wish list, probably remain their however haha. hows the paddle clutch for driving with?

yea its at the top of my list:)
the clutch is fine its just abit harder to push down than the standard 172 clutch,makes a bit of noise sumtimes but doent bother me ,i just get people thinking my car is broken when its not lol

did you used to race in falkirk alot up near the bypass or am i thinking of a different black clio lol

Last edited: