ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 not starting after dashboard lights flickering

Hi guys my clio let me down for the first time ever today. At first all the dash lights were flickering/ dim and the car wouldnt even turn over but I then cleaned the battery connectors and the lights went back to normal and the car would turn over 3 or 4 times but not start. The AA came out and the guy wiggled some cables switched some relays about and tried reconnecting the battery with the ignition on position 2 he done all of these things a few times but to no avail. He said its probably a bad connection or a loose cable and reading other threads this seems about right. Does anyone have some other ideas or happen to know which cables/connections its likely to be?

Cheers :)

Car is fixed connected it to a cheap obd II scanner and cleared 3 fault codes P0325, P0202,P0314.