ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 insurance

clio billabong 1.2 16v
whats the usual quote for insurance for a 19 year old with 2 years no claims on a clio sport 172 just wanting to get an estimate as im thinking about purchasing one

Clio Sport 172
im 23 and bought my 172 last month, ive got no no claims and did a 10 month cover with Admiral but you still get your years no claims... £680 if you pay it all up front

Da

Less
I think Tom's deciding factor will be his location ;)

I doubt Wakey will attract a similar low-level crime rating :(

19yrs, 2yrs ncb i would wager around £1600-2200...

Also it depends on location etc etc, Add mums, sisters, nans with clean licence and high ncb to get it down.

Im waiting till im 20 with 3years ncb before i look for quotes.

Ive heard 182s are cheaper to insure as well? Non-abs versions will put the price up a bit as well i think.

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Try any of admiral elephant group stick people on your policy who have had clean licence for a long time not too long tho etc, up your excess If you tell them you do 3k a year which i do, that helps too. Im 20, 3 ync £1190

Clio Sport 172
I just got fully comp 10month policy im 22 0 no-claims £1038 upfront. From elephant found it on compare the market siimmples!