ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 how fast

clio 172
how fast we lookin at for the 172 bad ass top speed iv not yet managed to do it but just want a rough idea you really have to let them rev dont ya:)

MCS R56
Here we go.....depends on the driver, gearing, weight, wheels....

Try it and see what happens (somewhere safe and legal). As with most cars of internal combustion fashion, yes, you have to rev the car to hit the top speed.

TeZ

Non RS : (
i can 60 on a main road dunno about u lot. also often do about 75-80 on a motorway/bypass :) thats cus im fassssst

Rs monaco 172 mk2
to 60........... its abt 6.5 - 6.7.......... top speed....... well i'v managed 2 hit 151 - 152 a few times.
since i'v put my 17“ wheels on, prob max is abt 145.......
standard FF, just with an induction kit on tats it.

TeZ

Fred going to your mates garage tomor in bicster Neil plant. done me some good deals :) top Bloke.

TeZ

LOL yeah he is stoned lol, yes i mentioned your name and some others doing my cam and Aux tomor morning :) lovely. also fred do u have msn as i need to ask a couple of Quick questions
Ta

TeZ

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had the whole of the m6 empty and i didnt have the guys to take it to top speed so what does it matetr, i got to 135 and wimped out mainly because it felt like the front end of my car was going to fall off

Not got a car
to 60........... its abt 6.5 - 6.7.......... top speed....... well i'v managed 2 hit 151 - 152 a few times.
since i'v put my 17“ wheels on, prob max is abt 145.......
standard FF, just with an induction kit on tats it.

Tat soundz amazing

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
got 2 140 in mine then the limiter kicked in........
was feckin scary.. got faith in the old p-zero's but since
av got the 172 cup its mental without the ABS......:dead: