ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 fly by video

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Picture of the civic.... 100% standard bar the wheels

551792910a8982313369o.jpg

ClioSport 172 FF
That stealth exhaust sounds really nice..whats does it sound like when driven normally?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
driving normal its not to bad, before the decat it was nice and quiet about town, now its a bit louder but sounds much deeper and nicer, its fine on the motorway when you get going, bit loud under load when going up hill or coming onto the motorway etc

ClioSport 172 FF
ahh might have to look into the stealth then..was just going to get the k-tec resessed one...too many options lol.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i had the recessed one previously, went for the stealth so i could have a standard rear again with no exhaust on show although its currently showing slightly due to a dodgey exhaust clamp ive got on it while waiting on my stainless steel ones coming they both sound pretty much identical

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
civic sounds amazing for a standard car, he had an exhaust on it for a bit which sounded mental but didnt give a power gain and was a bit annoying so went back to standard, but standard system sounds amazing when warm.

lovely car lad

ek9 is lovely as well, i am not sad so i dont know what model that is, but what is it running?

jamie

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
beutiful sounding car as standard, awesome car to drive too feels like it was designed to be a hot hatch rather than the 172 that feels like a normal clio has been converted to a hot hatch, LSD, short throw gearbox, proper driving position, small steering wheel its awesome, clios quicker though lol