ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just a few photos today after a clean and drive,still cant get that perfect photo tho!.Not happy with the stance really!!.
Photos taken with the iPhone and compact camera.

SAM_0291.JPG
SAM_0292.JPG

image1.JPG
SAM_0280.JPG

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks @Knuckles I found two really good locations and local just couldn't get my car in has had a locked gate,so used this location that I have used a few times before with other cars ive had.
One location was perfect,its a derelict POW camp!!..be nice to get some shoots in tunnels or maybe going into London at night time.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
That place I said to you about with an old weighbridge on about 15min away just behind my mum and dads.I found a perfect place on Hatfield Heath an old POW campsite!!..but had locked gates so couldn't drive in :(

Thanks tho mate,still not happy tho I want it bit lower and wider stance.

I'll take you to that site one weekend soon mate if you fancy it?

@Dr Jekyll

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I think the issue you have with the phone is when you are getting close up, it is throwing it into macro mode, so distorting the lines of the car. You're also shooting the shaded side of the car, which then throws shadows all over the floor and detracts from the car. A buzy background can also do this.

If you can change your exposure time on the camera, try a dusk/night shot and throw some artificial lights in, like in a carpark. Keep the car within the frame without a lot of stuff in the background

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i kind of know what you mean mate & dont think i can change the camera settings on my iphone??..also hard to see how the picture is on my screen,but will take note mate & try this next time.