ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup value

Hey everyone, just a quick query on what my car might be worth.

It's a 53 plate 172 Cup in blue, covered only 19,990 miles. Everything standard, VERY slight scuff on a small part of one alloy (easily sorted) and a mark on the windscreen about the size of a pin head (very minor), other than that - absolutely immaculate.

I'm in no rush to sell, so don't need to price it low for a quick sale. Have no pictures just yet, but will upload some if necessary. So, yeah, just any quick guides of how much I should be looking for?

Cheers in advance.

some garages have really overpriced their cups . if you could get 6900 for it , DO IT:evil:

last yr someone offered me 5k for mine

Leon Cupra 300
I'd aim for 6.5k and put it up a bit higher, in all fairness i'd snap their hands off at that trade in price!

Yeah it appears that a lot of garages have really overpriced them. They seem to be charging more for the Cup than the standard 172, whereas I always thought the 172 was worth more than the Cup?

Yeah it appears that a lot of garages have really overpriced them. They seem to be charging more for the Cup than the standard 172, whereas I always thought the 172 was worth more than the Cup?

It was the CUps do go up in value in the summer a bit as there summer toys more.

I'd never pay more for one though.

Anyway P/X price depnds what you'd buy buy a Merc SL they'd give you 10k probably for it.