ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup n/s drive shaft helppppppppp

clio sport 172 cup
hello all i need a n/s drive shaft for my cup ive removed old one and it looks like its just had a standard 172 shaft as its got the abs ring on it, now my problem is ive been and got a shaft from a local breakers who guarantee me its from a 172 :eek:

Im not 100% sure if you look at the pic mine is the top shaft in the picture but where it goes in the hub doesnt taper like the new shaft does will that be a problem or not? also one pic is of the reno sticker with numbers can anybody help off these.

thanks lee

2010-10-14204912.jpg

2010-10-14204848.jpg

RS 182 CUP
Just get a tape measue out measure and compare what you can, count the teeth too, if it all matches up I don't see a problem

ph1 black 172
looking at that driveshaft i would not be putting that on. it looks worse than you one. do it proper and buy a new one.

Lionel Richie
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no x 10000000000000000000000000

cup shafts are for cups ONLY

don't be a gypo, buy a new one