ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup badges

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Is anyone aware if Renault still stock the '172 Cup' badge for the passenger and drivers door. The previous owner of my car had super glued the badges on and some of the Cup letters were wonky so I removed them in the view of getting some new ones.

Clio 172 Cup
Thread bump but RenaultParts Direct are now showing these as out of stock.... I found someone on eBay selling genuine badges for £30 each. This is the THIRD time I've had to replace mine now because one of the numbers fell off when I knocked it with my wash-mitt when cleaning the car.

They are so delicate and I try to be careful not to run the wash-mitt over them when cleaning the car (if I can remember to be careful). The slightest catch and you'll take a digit off. I think this will be my last time I replace it if it happens again... seem to be averaging a replacement badge twice a year!