ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, 197/200 style exhaust.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks s**t tbh!

IMG-20130702-WA0002_zpse469c345.jpg

Always thought it would look decent on the 1*2 but ive changed my mind!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I didnt have a proper look but im pretty sure the pipe on the right side is stuck to the bumper, and the left side is sticking to the left :l

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Seen a very similar one fitted to a monaca 172 that used to be cained round my area. Looks f**king awful

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Lol this is my car, I never fitted the exhaust it was there when I bought it but ur photo really doesn't do it any justice and yes il agree the fit isn't the best and the right exhaust is just a pipe ran off the other one

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Lol this is my car, I never fitted the exhaust it was there when I bought it but ur photo really doesn't do it any justice and yes il agree the fit isn't the best and the right exhaust is just a pipe ran off the other one

Mwhahahaa busted! I once had CS laugh at my car to mate cos I fitted a tow strap for a track day. Fret not, the torture won't last too long (unless Daniel starts in which case you're fuuuuucked)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Haha, didnt see a CS sticker so i thought i was safe :l

Your wheels are f**king mint though! Make up for the bad exhaust, have they just been refurbed? Rest of the car looks good too.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
the alloys were refurbed before i bought it but there is some peeling and the front left brake ran a few miles with metal to metal so they will need doing again, im thinking of tracking the car now but as you say it is a good one so dunno what to do just yet

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Imo the green one looks better are they are more central, like the 182.

Come down to knockhill today Jonny :)

What was the car in renault for btw? Everything ok?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
still looks s**t on that green one, if you are going for twin pipes then 182 style or nothing imo

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Im offshore so cant unfortunently she was in getting her mot she failed on brakes a cv joint and rear shock absorber but all fixed now

Phase 1 sport
Okey doke, thought freeing it up might of helped but was obviously too far gone.

It still running fine aye?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Aye still no problems with the electrics like fingers crossed, did find a fraid wire but it was part o the cd player doubt at wouldo affected it