ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CD.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Got my 172 yesterday. Cant figure out the stereo. It doesnt come on with the ignition so you have to turn it on manually, which is fine, but then it goes off every twenty minutes so you dont leave it on running the battery flat.

Anyone any ideas????

Cheers

Adam

hmmmm mine doesnt do that !!! I think you should take the car back to where you brought it from !!! infact mine comes on when you turn the car and turns off etc.. so it may be a fault.

how old is the car???

id give it back to Renault and demand that they fix it if the car isnt over 3yrs old - after that they will charge you an arm and a leg in labour costs, just to swap the head unit over

Ad

MK2 FRS

Its booked in on Thurs, few other minor bits This is my third clio and niether of the others did this. Just wanted to make sure that i hadnt missed anything stupid. Is 9mths old so well within warranty

Thanks

Adam

Renault Laguna Coupe

Youll probably find this is configurable in the expert mode settings. Press and hold SRC and see what options you get.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye I dunno about having to switch it on everytime, but I think mine once went off after a while, its only when the key is turned once though.. not when the engine is on or the second turn IIRC

as mike said its probably got an option in the advaced menu.. like the speed adjusted volume levels.