ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Catalytic Converter Value?

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Does anyone know how much a genuine catalytic converter from a 172 Cup would be worth? The cat is in perfect working order and has only recently passed the MOT with no problems whatsoever. It has done just over 70k miles.

Where would be the best place to sell it to get the most?

172 cup, Impreza P1
Is the catalyst ok? Take it to a scrappy and see what they offer. They were going for £50 no that long ago.

clio sport 172 ph1
Depends if it is the platinum honeycomb type or stainless inside obviously the platinum 1s are worth more if weighing it in

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
If this helps, I've just bought one for £25 from someone on here who was breaking their car.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Depends if it is the platinum honeycomb type or stainless inside obviously the platinum 1s are worth more if weighing it in
It's palladium not stainless.

Wouldn't get £50 for one around here. I had to cut up my ph1 cat into two separate ones to get £40, otherwise the scrappy would have given me £20 for the whole thing.

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Ok, thanks for the reply guys.

I just thought it would be worth more (not necessarily scrap but second hand value) going from some reports on here that a new one is around £800 from Renault.