ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 BHP/Ton???

Clio Sport 16v 172
Evening all, just bought a 172 on a 52 plate but don't get it till saturday, its been one of the longest weeks of my life..
Can anyone out there tell me the power to wait ratio of a standard 172 ???

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Evening all, just bought a 172 on a 52 plate but don't get it till saturday, its been one of the longest weeks of my life..

Power = 172 bhp.

Wait = 2 more days until you get it.

That's a power to wait ratio today of 86 bhp/day.

And it keeps rising. At the start of the week it was 172 bhp and there was 7 days to wait for it so the power to wait ratio was 24.57 bhp/day. Tomorrow it'll still be 172 bhp, but the wait will be down to 1 day, so the power to wait ratio will go up to 172 bhp/day.

Clio Sport 16v 172
LOL :) thank you for picking up on the errors of my spelling, in my self defence i was drunk when posting the thread.

RB 200 Cup!

Power = 172 bhp.

And it keeps rising. At the start of the week it was 172 bhp and there was 7 days to wait for it so the power to wait ratio was 24.57 bhp/day. Tomorrow it'll still be 172 bhp, but the wait will be down to 1 day, so the power to wait ratio will go up to 172 bhp/day.

PMSL!!

BMW F21 125d
Clio according to Parkers, is 172 and weighs 1035Kg, which is 166 bhp/tonne. Think my owners manual says 1035 too iirc.

Power = 172 bhp.

PMSL good work Gord!