ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 and Cup

Guys, here in Sydney we only have a Clio Sport (172 i think) lots of you talk about a Cup what model is that?

Its a 172 thats been on a diet! It weighs 89kg less (1021kg) because it does without abs, xenon lamps, climate control, leather interior, 6 cd player, etc. It has thinner glass and loses some soundproofing. Theres no spare wheel either. It has slightly different suspension settings, and is fitted with wheels with a different offset, effectively widening the track. And until about July, they only came in blue - now theyre in silver, too, and you can specifiy climate as an option. And it looks like this:

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/Cliosport/Gallery/Full/1064615116__cupsplit.jpg

Thanks a lot, at least I can follow the conversations now.

Here in hot Sydney the 172 are light as well, as they sweat a lot!:p

Thanks Brian and Martin. I signed up.

Thanks pommies for the help, going to the OZ site.

Looking forward kicking your asses in the rugby!!;)

Theo - perhaps we could meet up. I am english and live in sydney and would love to catch up just to rub the fact that we are going to kill you in the rugby.

Martin

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

I was in sydney a few months back and the aussies were ripping me about england losing to australia in the footie & cricket...made em shut up thouigh when I said we were the best in the world at rugby...

..I wish I was in australia now though :(

Adrian