ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 supercharger

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
looking for a number of people on this one....

preferably 5 for a group purchase..

PM me if you are interested.

andy

'92 172, Lotus Elise
sorry if i'm being a little dumb, but do the new brackets replace the existing ancillary brackets or run along side them?

raw striker
sorry if i'm being a little dumb, but do the new brackets replace the existing ancillary brackets or run along side them?

it uses the cup alternator and the cup top bracket and then everything else is held by the new billet brackets. like so..........

Photo0242.jpg

very nice!

hmmm, i have never fancied an SC , always prefered bodies, but that would make a nice addition to a 197 lol

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Awesome.

Looks very neat and tidy.

Will the fuel rail guard be going back on or will it not fit?

raw striker
Awesome.

Looks very neat and tidy.

Will the fuel rail guard be going back on or will it not fit?

yes it goes back on no problem. will just be staying off for development as i need to get down the front all the time.

172 Race Car
^ think so.

I popped in yesterday and saw this. I did shout but there was no one around. Good job im honest or id of had a load of stuff away. where were you all?

Did look very good, interesting to see the results etc