ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 supercharger

'92 172, Lotus Elise
you're reading it wrong :p, the SC has higher torque and bhp throughout the revs

:edit: touché

williams and trophy
well spotted lol

thought it would be standard-ish, expected a couple of light mods for those figures though.

Impressive figures :)

even more impressive from behind the steering wheel........grin factor 8/10..........if it was shoehorned into a mk1 shell........well......grin factor wud b about 20/10 ;)

182 gordini
hy...i just want to know how much for this fitings without sc...tnx(me english is bad)

explodeview1.jpg

Clio 182
totally right. i think its to easy to look at some things on that market and take it for granted how much work actually has to go into producing them. it's only when you take the kits apart and count up all the individual components that you can start to appreciate the level of work involved in doing something properly. you can see what is involved in the aircon sc kit when you take a look at it like this. run a quick calculation on the cost of each bit of alloy then tell me that these kits can be done for 3k or under. not saying 'a' kit cant....just not this one. :)

explodeview1.jpg

These gone into production??, didn't realise there was a Aircon SC KIT