ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Willy Wheels Blackburn

Polo GTi

Saw a Willy look a like at Whitebirk last night about 5.05pm, had an alloy fuel cap, J Reg, you had a big Cliosport sticker in the back window, and went down the M65 to Preston way, I tried to catch you but I was in the Mrs 1.4 Clio, kind of ran out of puff on the slip road..lol

Only time I see some comptition and im in the wrong car...ah well

Polo GTi

Yeah deffo sods law I was struggling to get the Mrs car to 70 never mind catch a valver, you dont realise what youve got till its gone, they paved paradise and put up a parking lot usually

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Theres a mint blue valver at work with silver Willy alloys on, thats N-Reg I think

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 15 July 2005
Theres a mint blue valver at work with silver Willy alloys on, thats N-Reg I think

I imagine thats DannyTs he works at your gaff

Rich are you over at Samlesbury?

Drop us an email or pm if you want!

Unlucky FlamingM, why dont you have a willy....Er I mean why werent you in the willy??

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by dannyt on 20 July 2005
]Unlucky FlamingM, why dont you have a willy....Er I mean why werent you in the willy??

Car was in for Gearbox reconditioning and new clutch

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Rich are you over at Samlesbury?

Drop us an email or pm if you want!
Yeah, I am over in S430 mate, seen your car and it looks very tidy

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 20 July 2005

]Unlucky FlamingM, why dont you have a willy....Er I mean why werent you in the willy??

Car was in for Gearbox reconditioning and new clutch

Who?! Where and how much?! ;)

Anyhoo someone look for me! dont think anyones seen me with the silver willys on - had them on for months and months now too - Plus I do have the best colour oh god yes baby give it to me yes yes yes!

:oops:

Polo GTi

Got the box and clutch done a CP Autos mate, he did a good job, had the car about a week though.

Saw thhis motor again last night, was in the Willy this time but was too far behind in traffic to catch up

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yer im over in Chevron fella!

Drop us an email, second names Thompson and its the Uk Warton one!
Was off last week, but back in now... e-mail sent...