ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v/Willy Lowering Springs Question

Righto folks,

i've got my mk1 1.2 8v lowered on -35mm 16v springs but it isn't quite as low as 16v would be (obviously becuase my car is a good bit lighter).

I want to go lower so am getting 16v -50mm springs...my question is will these lower the car any more and by roughly how much given that they MAY have increased poundage over my -35mm items?

Opinions

Also: Does anyone have pics of a 16v on -50mm springs?

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
i can't help with the technical stuff, but ive got pics of my valver on -50mm springs...

with 15s on

IMG_2755Medium.jpg

with 17s on

IMG_2400Medium.jpg

hope this helps

50 will be harder springs but since they lower the car more who knows what you'll end up with I'd recon you'll end up with a slightly lower ride height. After all think what happend to a valver ride height when someone sits on the bonnet then imgine that weight comming off (I'd guess that about the same weight) that less than 2cm travel.