ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v sounds

When ya accelerate in say 3rd/4th gear, how does ya engine sound?

Just wondering if they all sound the same and whether mine sounds like its supposed to.

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 10 September 2004

Erm, how you gonna do that from a description of a the engine noise??:confused:

Like this!".......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BANG!

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 10 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 10 September 2004

Erm, how you gonna do that from a description of a the engine noise??:confused:
Like this!".......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BANG!

only in tunnels in birmingham ;)

GooooooooooooooosWooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

As my KFC bucket size cone trys to suck in all the air it can

I went to a NW meet and all theres are more exhaust based sound mines more induction. My scorpion exhaust has a tame note compared to the other NW boys.

Imagination.

Eg, my cars usually very qiet, bu ive noticed that at a certain rev in 3rd/4th it sounds very low n growly just like a Scooby, then it bombs like a loon, the sound seems to scare other drivers a bit and they look like they didnt expect it from a plain looking Clio. It really sounds like a different car, nearest thing i can think of is a Subaru. Thats what i mean, do yours sound like this too?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

mate thats not a bad thing !! think yourself lucky dont complain!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

me old valver was really loud and aggressive when i took her over 4500revs!