ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v ignition coil same as other clio’s

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Does anyone happen to know if an ignition coil from a 1995 phase 2 16v would be the same off another model clio/megane etc?

Think i need a new one, but gonna go to the scrappy tom. and know for a fact i wont find a williams or valver....any ideas? anyone have the part no for it?

Thanks in advance...;)

Go to halfords thats where i got mine, not that expensive, around £30 i think, it would at least tell you if its the same one as the other engines in there little flip chart thingys....

Looks the same in my 16v as it did in my rt...

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Just seen one on andyspares site, part nos are different...mmm...do you still have the 16v one >weight?

Go to the scrappy pick any renault since about 85 take its coil and away you go.

And yes they all fit and do the same job.

Bens 19 16V was running on my 1.4 coil till we could buy him a new one.

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Nice one guys, im off to the scrappys to look 4 one, if i cant get one ill pm u weight....