ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

160 BHP 106 GTI - Rebuilt engine - £2299 - Excellent condition in Surrey

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  VX220
how have i not seen this? i drive through elstead pretty much everyday to work!

and having looked at your user name i reckon i probably went to school with your sister!

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
i will accept £2100 for this if anyone interested! really need to money to mod the clio!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  PH1 V6
i really like the sound of this but what puts me off massively is the "bad boy" bonet and tailgate.... whats wrong with the originals?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah the mods aren't perfect but could be put back. On those miles it's a decent price mate.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
yeah still for sale! it wasnt me who fitted the bonnet and boot tbh...was previous owner....i would prefere it abit more original but it is a really nice car.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I am guessing you have edited the photos now as the one poor photo you have got doesn't show alot of the car?
If it was more standard looking it would probably be more sellable, I for one would have been tempted as I would happily drive a standard looking 106 that's goes very well rather than one with body mods

Also unless I'm missing something, it's on standard suspension right?

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
Pictures need to be better mate. How do you expect to sell it when the one picture you've put up isn't even the right way round :S. Sort it out son ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Arctic Blue 182 FF
Re: 106 GTI - Cams, Port & Polish, Flywheel, EBay starting bid £1k... 1 day left

Seen that up for sale more times than I care to remember, it has those stupid bad-boy rear lights, which look angry...

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
Re: 106 GTI - Cams, Port & Polish, Flywheel, EBay starting bid £1k... 1 day left

well reserve is at 1400 so....i dont think you can go wrong really

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182

ends tommorrow at 10am ON EBAY! ...dont miss a track day bargain!

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
£1600 for that!

What am I missing? Seems like a f**king bargain, has anyone been to look at it?

I could put that back to standard for under £100.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
no one on here has viewed it accept ricardo18, please excuse the post mistake...£1500 is the price.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I have to agree, it seems a good quick car for the money however i am fully put off by the bad boy additions, Gally i thing rectifying those nasty looks for under £100 is optomistic surely???

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
yeah i thought i would be able to sell for £2500 easy! but i think you are right badboy bits ruin it slightly....! Have thought so many times about keeping it, selling clio as it has only done 27,000! Plus 106 performance parts you can pick up for pennys!!

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
You could sell/swap the bonnet/bumper/bootlid on 106OC for standard items.

Set of Bilsteins and GTI-6 brakes and that'd be an awesome little car.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Stripped yozza'd cup
As said, I wouldn't touch it if I saw the ad, just because it has those body mods. If it had the standard body it would sell in 10 minutes.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  250 Cup & BG 182
no changed to morrettes. sold them. yeah might have to put back to standard and re sell! cheers for advic guys!