ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Cooper S (extremely good condition)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Pistonheads listing - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2846145.htm

more details below:

I am selling this mini on behalf of my mum, she has little time and i look after it for her alot anyway. I thought it would be valuable to post on here as its a good side / upward step from the clio's (dependent upon how you look at it)

front.jpg

It’s a Cooper S model that I have owned past 2 years. There are 2 previous owners to me, one of whom was again female. It has been maintained regardless of cost with Mini, it has a fully stamped Mini Dealership Service History and comes with Mini “TLC XL” service vouchers (worth £250 alone). The car is in excellent condition; the interior shows little sign of wear, has no stains or marks and exterior was professionally detailed late last year. The Mini will have 6 months road fund license but 12 months MOT. It’s ready to go for another 6 months of hassle free motoring.

This car has been my one and only car for the period of time that I have owned it however with work priorities changing it does not get the drive it deserves. With it’s Limited slip diff (LSD), spirited engine and Sports Suspension PLUS (Part of the Chilli Pack) handling package its great fun to drive when I get to run it out on a weekend.

It features a Super-charged (the better of the 2, later versions were turbo charged) 1.6-litre 16v engine that’s covered only 57k.

The car has no modifications but was specked up on original purchase with the white with black trim bonnet stripes, white roof and Mini Chilli pack, this consists of:
Floor mats (you get 2 sets, 1 rubber and 1 carpet)
Passenger seat height adjustment
Map pockets
Fog lamps
Interior lamp package
Chrome bumper inserts
17" 5-Star Light Alloy Wheels
Roof Spoiler
Sports Suspension PLUS
Brilliant silver interior trim
Sports seats
Cloth/leather upholstery
Leather steering wheel & gearknob

Interior wise, the car remains fully stock and in great condition. This includes a 6-disc CD changer located in the boot.

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss anything at all or request more images. Genuine reason for sale due to new job.

Get yourself a great, fun car that’s reliable, in great condition and gets everyone looking for the right reasons!

Engine
1.6 16v Supercharged
Limited Slip Differential
6-speed gearbox

Exterior
Satellite Blue
White Bonnet stripes with black trim
White roof
Front fog lights
Xenon Headlights and washers
Heated Mirrors

Chassis
17" 5-Star Light Alloy Wheels
4 Very good condition Run Flat tyres (2 New)
Sports Suspension PLUS

Interior and audio
Stock interior
3 Spoke Sports Leather steering wheel & gearknob
Brilliant silver interior trim
Sports seats
Cloth/leather upholstery
Passenger and drivers airbags
6 disc changer
Air conditioning

engine.jpg
dash.jpg
steeringwheel.jpg
dials.jpg
frontseats.jpg
rearseats.jpg
boot.jpg

rear.jpg

Offers of around £7350 invited. I would like to sell the car as quickly as possible as I have seen my next purchase. However, I must stress that I do not need the money. So please, no silly offers.

Please contact me via:
Mobile: 07939998864
Home: 01749 891179
Email: neilfreestonesmac@hotmail.com

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Now that's how you photograph a car for sale, none of this arty-closeup-shots-down-the-front-wing-taken-at-stupid-angles-meaning-you-never-see-the-entire-car b****cks.

Looks nice, good luck!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Now that's how you photograph a car for sale, none of this arty-closeup-shots-down-the-front-wing-taken-at-stupid-angles-meaning-you-never-see-the-entire-car b****cks.
Looks nice, good luck!

ha, thank you sir
surprised we have not had any interest yet, it truly its an extremely clean example with loads of extras...