ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16" OZ Superleggras

I have been looking through the forum and all over the web and I keep seeing pics of these rims and they all look different colours.... can you get them in different silvers and greys or is it just the camera they use lol

Also I want to buy some but don't kno what offset, what size best fits my clio, the dimensions of the tyre, best tyre etc etc I know probably most of these questions have been answered but would just be nice to have them all in one thread lol Also somewhere to buy them from preferably in the northwest :)

If someone can deliver all that information they will recieve a cookie :)

Adam

M2 Competition
16x7" 4x100 et38. For tyres you can fit 205/45 16's mate, shouldnt rub.

Send the cookie recorded delivery, dont want it broken.

Where do I get these brand new! lol anywhere in the UK? Also not in the race silver in the darker grey colour... nowhere seems to be selling them.

mine are ET37 oddly enough lol...16" too. im running 195/45/16 tyres on them, no rubbing on silly drops....

seem to be getting rare to see them for sale anywhere?

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Where do I get these brand new! lol anywhere in the UK? Also not in the race silver in the darker grey colour... nowhere seems to be selling them.

not sure if they still make them as i think they were replaced by the ultraleggeras

Clio 1.6 RXE
superleg's are no longer made as previously said.
Also you should be running 195/45/16 tyres on a clio.

clio 200 F4Rt
yup Ultraleggeras are the replacement, which are in silver or grey only.

As for supply, yup..... i can!

They are still selling them on this website

http://www.alloywheels.com/prodtype...tion=13&ph=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=

Both the super and ultraleggras

Thanks mate, will have a look to see how much they are :)

Yeh these are excellent mate, just a little bit pricey and I would have to get them sprayed into anthracite which is more dosh lol will sign up and PM him anyway.

yup Ultraleggeras are the replacement, which are in silver or grey only.

As for supply, yup..... i can!

Ultraleggeras just arn't the same for me mate :( think the spokes are to think on them. Shame they took the SuperLs off the market tbh :(

Thanks,

Adam