ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15's/15" Alloys and Cooksports/Cooksport Springs (Trophy pics inside)

At the request of a few people I've taken a few pictures to illustrate the height of 15" F1's with Cooksports. Wheels are 7J ET38 iirc. Tyres, 195/50/15. No spacers.

Overly detailled title so hopefully when people search it covers most bases. I struggled to find many...

Shoddy effort with the camera. Parked. Took Photos. Went home. Too windy. No tripod. :(

9408609883_0cd283dcef_z.jpg

Trophy on 15's_09 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

9411368120_7d1d398208_z.jpg

Trophy on 15's_14 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

9411356924_77e033761b_z.jpg

Trophy on 15's_15 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

9411346072_ed1a3b5068_z.jpg

Trophy on 15's_19 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Cheers,
Sam

Last edited:
Oh and there's a spare wheel in the boot, and still currently on cup rear shocks... not that it makes a massive difference.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice mate, I'd love some F1's on the 182 tbh but would want to trial fit them first to be sure so bit awkward sadly so probably just stick with the standard 16's :(.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh and there's a spare wheel in the boot, and still currently on cup rear shocks... not that it makes a massive difference.

A spare (Turini) with tyre weighs 15kg, so a fair amount of weight tbh and when I have my spare in the boot the makes the rear sit noticable lower on Cooksport springs.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Can you stop posting pictures of your car on Cooksports, at least until their stock is replenished and I get my hands on a set? ;)

Looks really lovely though mate, good effort.

Cooksport Fleet
Fronts have all been manufactured, they are just finishing the rears. Completion will be end of this week/beginning of next. Then its a 2 day delivery from Europe

RSi 8v,1.816v,172cup
Wick am i right in assuming last weekend...sunday i think we pulled into Cheltenham Halfrauds same time. I was in 172 Cup missing front number plate?

​I am recognising the picture location.

Cheers for the nice comments guys.

Do you think the Sachs dampers make the front a little than cup ones would?

A little what? ;) that's missing a word I'm sure!

Cooksport guys. Top work. The spring rates complement the Sachs nicely. Can't wait to get them on track!

Wick am i right in assuming last weekend...sunday i think we pulled into Cheltenham Halfrauds same time. I was in 172 Cup missing front number plate?

​I am recognising the picture location.

Yes!

I meant to put a spotted thread up. Would normally have stopped to chat but I was in a massive rush and your mrs looked perplexed (exactly like my mrs does) when I see another owner.

Lovely cup!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great that, height suits the wheels well without it looking too modified.

LY FF182
Cheers for the nice comments guys.

A little what? ;) that's missing a word I'm sure!

Cooksport guys. Top work. The spring rates complement the Sachs nicely. Can't wait to get them on track!

Doh!! Rushing to type while at work.. Fail! A little higher I meant!

mckay

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 Iceburg 172
Looking good, making me think even more of selling the turinis for some 2118`s.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Really like that Sam, looks well and sits just right mate

Some Renault diamond centre caps would finish it off nicely imo

RSi 8v,1.816v,172cup
Yes!

I meant to put a spotted thread up. Would normally have stopped to chat but I was in a massive rush and your mrs looked perplexed (exactly like my mrs does) when I see another owner.

Lovely cup!

Cheers fella,

Same goes for the Trophy i was trying to explain the differences in between Trophy and Cup and so on lol

:)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a crappy iPhone pic of mine on the drive home from having Sportlines replaced with Cooksports, 20mm spacers fitted up front, and 2118s wearing AD08Rs fitted.

It'll need time to settle then I'll take it out on my favourite loop to judge the changes.

uzy8asu3.jpg

May look a bit low at the rear but it is loaded with 4x Turinis, the Sportlines plus a few other bits and bobs.

172/B8 Quattro
Nice, looking forward to fitting mine now, got delivered other day, hope wethers good over weekend might tackle it.
Hoping the handlings good too as I mainly bought for that reason without going for b14 coilovers.

Renault Clio 172
really like this about to put 15'' on my standard 172 with coilovers wanted some idea of what it would look like! love it!