ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15.6sec at 86mph...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nev!! Thats the one!

From that 1/4mile looking at 18ish seconds to 100!! Eeek!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Went up this afternoon for another look, but there was only a tenth of the people there today... still some nice motors though, 911 turbo was th fastest with 12.9 when i left in damp conditions followed closely by an evo 330 and a rs4...

think its gonna be on again in august....

what was the cart like?? i seen it but never running...

clio 172 cup
oryt cool, were u in your cup? only other RS i seen wat a silver 182.. wasnt many clio sports there at all. seen 1 R5 GTT, 1 williams and one older 16v..

year nissan was silly quick!! same it didnt have proper drag againt the older version. and no i seen it getting set-up but not run..
yea mate was in my silver cup was a good day.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
[youtube]ty75fTPqIko[/youtube]

from yesterday I think. 14.8 seconds
Don't know the owner is on here, his username is Raptor6767 :)

mods - milltek exhaust and a remap

Goes well that!!! Love the Punto GT, used to have one :approve:

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
Anthony....get it right fella..its Alan..haha:D hope you and the family are well.

Havent been onhere for a long time as i got cancer last year, but i'm in the clear and the Cup is going for an overdue MOT today!!!!!!

Its not running 100% though, the exhaust cracked a couple months back and the it was a bit of a bodge so i'm thinking of removing the sports cat for a decat and getting a replacement pipe.